Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome back....You are in the same place as those waiting for their new Pumas...You just may have to wait a little longer, that's all....Something will turn up.... ;) :)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Thanx for welcoming me back,will keep looking ,there seems to be anit of movement in the market and some full spec titaniums are coming on the market,i was looking at the kamiq,but had i bought one i would have regretted it,and thinking i wish i bought a puma
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Ali7487 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:44 am Thanx for welcoming me back,will keep looking ,there seems to be anit of movement in the market and some full spec titaniums are coming on the market,i was looking at the kamiq,but had i bought one i would have regretted it,and thinking i wish i bought a puma
Or wished that you had bought a Kamiq instead :D :)
Deleted User 1154

Lol,i like the puma because the interior is similar to my fiesta,so im used to where everythibg is
Deleted User 1154

Still looking and waiting,price s are starting to move a bit,the blazer blue is starting to grow on me now,I do like rare colours on cars,my fiesta is a a copper bronze colour,I would settle for blazer blue if I can get one for the right price,I don't think I will be getting the 19s though,as I fear hitting a pot hole and popping a tyre or busting a wheel,they do look nice though,I did that last weekend ,my fiesta has 17s on ,i thought I had done both,but luckily both wheel and tyre were fine but it made one hell of a bang though,I have narrowed it down to a stline or a titanium I'm even willing to forgo the panoramic roof my fiesta has lol if I can get the power tailgate,comfort pack and the driver assist pack on it
SteveandKate

Post by SteveandKate »

I Ordered my Magnetic 155 St-line X 02/09/2021 took deliver 2 days ago 25/03/2022, bonus 22 plate but just shy of 7 months waiting 🤯🤯🤯 very very happy with it though 👍🏻
holidayplane

Post by holidayplane »

Yes Steve and Kate I ordered mine on the 23/8/21 and it was delivered on the 2/3/22. And it’s brilliant I hope you enjoy yours.
Deleted User 1154

I m still trying to acheive my impossible dream
DickDastardly

Post by DickDastardly »

You can get a new Titanium, unspecced, for less than £20k now
ST Line X 155, Desert Island Blue. Ordered 31/12/21, delivered 23/05/22
Deleted User 1154

They are starting to move downwards :),not going to be out of reach forever