Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Yet can still post.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

Rizmo wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:40 pm Golf still a top seller, Fiesta no longer in the top ten. Why continue to build a car that has reduced sales when Ford have other models which are top sellers. The Ford Transit sells way more than the Fiesta and Focus.
Sales reduced due to lack of supply, not demand. The Fiesta was the best selling car in the UK in 2020. Sales have not dropped, deliveries have.
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Rizmo wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:06 pm Yet can still post.
Nope. He can still view as the forum is public but would need to rejoin to post again.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Shame...Everyone needs a dream... :)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
alanp

Post by alanp »

Puma is now the second best selling car in the uk, Kia Sportage is no 1
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

alanp wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:11 pm Puma is now the second best selling car in the uk, Kia Sportage is no 1
I bet the placings would be different if there was 100% availabity of all models.
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
alanp

Post by alanp »

Wowzz wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:13 pm
alanp wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:11 pm Puma is now the second best selling car in the uk, Kia Sportage is no 1
I bet the placings would be different if there was 100% availabity of all models.
Yes I bet you’re right
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I've just joined the Porsche forum. If I can get a 2019, 911 turbo S for about £20.000 I will have a go. Its great to dream though.
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Im back,not giving up on the dream,no way ,i uave had a few financial problems and getting credit would be a problem due to having sell a house and getting divorced a few years back,i have not been able to get credit since,i tried to get credit on my fiesta a3 years ago for £2000 and got declined,mud sticks,some people have said some nasty comment's on here such as tyre kicker etc,however i am currently staring a chocolate business at the moment with my new partner,with that and working full time taking up my time,i think it will be next year before i look at purchasing a puma,i say well done to all of you who have yours and for those of you who did say nasty and hurtful comment's to me,i say to you,you are very lucky not to have had the circumstances i had in my life which has led me to the position i am in today,i dont hold any ill feeling to anyone in here at all,just means it will take me abit longer to get one thats all
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Nice to see you back Ali , never give up on your dream you will get a puma one day.
I havnt read all the comments but any nasty ones arnt welcome , no one knows anyone else’s circumstances .
I’ve had my fair share of crap in my life - divorce , 4 redundancies over the years , lost both my mum & dad within 2 months of each other 5 years ago etc etc. BUT now re married , own house paid for , self employed and enjoying life so things do turn around.
There will be a Ford puma sitting outside your house one day.
PS I keep looking for others on the road but have I seen one….hell no lol
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue