Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I will thanx for the advice may be £20 to £22k may be I might consider it,I dont do much mileage in a year say between 8 or 9k

Deleted User 135

Way things are looking its gonna be at least a xouple of years before a manage to get a puma,hopefully next year used prices will start to budge abit,im thinking of a titanium,because for the type of driving I do which is mainly around the rough country roads of deven,I feel the soft suspension will be better suited for that type of driving,I also like the black wheel arch surrounds which will be helpful when having to squeeze into hedgerows to allow passing of cars when driving down narrow back lanes
Deleted User 135

Im getting to the point where im all but giving up on getting a ouma now as the prices are still just to high both used and new,think i have come to the conclusion that they are just out of reach,im planning to hire one next year to go to the lake district,so at least i will get to sample one
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

New car price rises set to continue with used cars the same. Semi-conductor situation unlikely to be resolved next year. 2023 before normality returns.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 135

Thats ok,dont mind waiting till then,may be a facelift.out by then,,who knows,this semi conducter crisis is playing havoc with everything at the moment
Deleted User 135

I can remember lawtons having a titanium 125 hybrid fully loaded last year at£18998 ,no chance of that now,no where near
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ford CEO pessimistic about chip shortage,
https://fordauthority.com/2021/12/ford- ... ough-2023/
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

Sparks wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:37 pm Ford CEO pessimistic about chip shortage,
https://fordauthority.com/2021/12/ford- ... ough-2023/
I think thats reasonable, he says "2023 to some extent". There will also be the backlog of orders even after chip shortage. I spoke to someone who does these kind of forecasts for the industry a couple of months ago and he said 2023 to start to level out.
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
Deleted User 135

Gives me plenty of time to save,or i might not bother and a get a 2022 fiesta instead,to be honest i feel a mix of disheartened, angry etc that my dream car has zoomed out of my reach for god knows how long
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:53 pm Gives me plenty of time to save,or i might not bother and a get a 2022 fiesta instead,to be honest i feel a mix of disheartened, angry etc that my dream car has zoomed out of my reach for god knows how long
Go for an active to see you through...Loved mine, you won't be disappointed.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.