Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I do want the comfort pack,power tailgate,driver assist pack,I might have to compromise on the glass roof,i do love having the glass troof on my fiesta it lets in so much light,if a puma comes along with the right apec with I would be willing to for go the glass roof

Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Ali7487 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:31 pm I do want the comfort pack,power tailgate,driver assist pack,I might have to compromise on the glass roof,i do love having the glass troof on my fiesta it lets in so much light,if a puma comes along with the right apec with I would be willing to for go the glass roof
Even without the comfort pack,, power tailgate, driver assistance its STILL a Puma. If a low mileage, good condition and well cared one came up without those extras then it should be seriously considered. There is a discussion on the FB page that it's the extras that make the Puma more expensive compared to other manufacturers who list these 'extras' as standard.

Out of those 3 - the comfort pack is the most desirable one. The tailgate can be adapted to self-open by retro fitting struts - a link is on here somewhere. Is drive assistance used a lot in your Fiesta?
Deleted User 135

The comfort pack is a godsend in the winter nights,thats the one thing i couldnt do without, i have installed a self opening tailgate on my fiesta with the help of emerald struts,god the convenience is bloody awesome, why couldnt ford have done that? I use the adaptive cruise control alot on long journeys,saves my legs and leaves me less tired to,i didnt get the auto park or the rear camera,i had both on my focus and i miss them,i would like the digital dashboard as i reckon itooks well cool,saying that it's possible to get the dashboard retro fitted now as someone on youtube has fitted one to a fiesta,so if i get a puma without that feature then i dont mind getting a puma then getting one fitted later,fingers crossed emerald.struts will do an electric tailgate kit for the puma in future,if I could get a first edition titanium then that would be cool or i could wait for 1 of the 5 full spec titanium s that are driving around the country at the moment to come up for sale again then go for it,like i said i would be willing to for go the sunroof if it had everything else on it
Deleted User 135

I do like the look of the titanium in blaze blue,could be an idea for buying new,as I could save upto £750 on paint that could go towards something else,or I could get a blaze blue titanium,stline or stline x for.less than other colours,never bought a car on colour primarily,mostly on amount of spec for the money
Deleted User 135

Good news,used prices are starting to get abit more sensible now,saw a stline with 11k on the clock,with driver assist pack,power tailgate,comfort pack,19 inch wheels and b and o system for £20999 in agate black,,rexkon in a year they should be with in my budget
Deleted User 135

I feel my patience will be rewarded,
Deleted User 135

Gets hard waiting but i think im determined to sit it out and keep saving and waiting,i was looking at a skoda kamiq, that was £19495 on a 69 plate with auto park,adaptive cruise,rear camera,Blis etc
Deleted User 135

Be nice to find a puma with all that lot on for that price,,Fat chance ,was also looking at a kia xceed to for the same price that had more spec including memory drivers seat,heated back seats ,power tailgate etc
Mike

Post by Mike »

Looked at those, found my legs caught the sill when getting in and out, no good in the winter.
A few on autotrader now for under £20k with a few miles on them
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 135

Saw a 155 stline wiith 19s and winter pack for £16999 ,good price but the milage was 58500,they seem to be getting there now