Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I do like the puma shape its very well designed, i do like the electric boot to,there are some useful things missibg from mine that i had on my focus before,which were auto park,rear camera and key free,the boot problem i can sort out just by going to emerald struts who do an automatic boot kit for the fiesta

Deleted User 135

Have decided im not giving up on a puma,just gonna have to wait for a while that's all,especially while the prices are still sky high at the moment,good job im not in a rush lol,plenty of life in the fiesta yet,I did see a vignale for just over £21600 on ford direct in desert island blue with power tailgate,leather with a 125 engine,I know im going to have to make some compromises on spec,but hey ho,its just the way it is
Deleted User 135

The impossible dream has got abit closer,following the sight of a titanium 125 non hybrid with power tailgate,comfort pack,privacy glass in desert island blue for £18999,they are starting to get cheapwr,hopefully cheaper when the 71 plate gets more common
Deleted User 135

Still keep looking on the prices,and they are still high even for the titanium,looks like a long wait for one :(
Deleted User 135

Getting pissed off with the high prices,at this rate i might be considering a fiesta active,as they are cheaper,its just that power tailgate thats holding me back
Mac-Dec

Post by Mac-Dec »

What’s your budget - there are a few on TrustFord under £20k
Deleted User 135

About £18k tops ,i dont mind waiting for a while,
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Ali7487 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:22 pm About £18k tops ,i dont mind waiting for a while,
Like you I had a budget when looking for a Puma. Lost x3 First Edition + (didn't realise at the time how special they were) cos I refused to increase my budget.

Common sense prevailed and said budget was increased. Puma is due to be delivered next month. Otherwise I would have been waiting for ever.
Deleted User 135

I can wait for ever when prices get down ro sensible levels again then i shall be,i refuse ro pay over inflated prices for something with minimal spex at over £19 grand upwards, when just over a year ago evens halshaw,looker etc were offering full spec pumas with everythhg on for between £17000 and £19000 ,i dint mind waiting for things to go back to normal once the semi conductor shortage is over
Deleted User 135

Looking like late 2022 or 2023 before they are affordable,good job the fiesta is running great still